Tag Archives: restaurant for sale
Here are twenty key questions to uncover the hidden gems among the piles of garbage waiting out their for you to invest in with your hard earned money and hopes and dreams.
- Why are you selling?
- What kind of marketing have you been doing?
- How many of your customers know you personally and depend on their relationship with you?
- What thing(s), if they happened, would ruin the business?
- Who are your competitors and why do you lose business to them?
- Which, if any, of your employees are
If you are looking at buying a restaurant as a way of getting started, then you need to learn how to quickly and heartlessly tear the business apart so you know if it s worthy of any more of your time.
Once you’ve done it a few times, and learned the key questions to ask, you will be able to do it effortlessly, and it will take you only a couple minutes.
For this example, we are looking at a coffee shop that was listed at bizbuysell.com, which is a great place to find listings. The ad may not be up, depending on when you read this, it may no longer be around. It doesn’t matter, though- here are the … Keep reading
Buying a restaurant for sale can be a great way to get into the restaurant business and there are quite a few pros to the concept. For example, you should have immediate cash flow and customers and a good idea of the operating history of the business. You should also have an easier time finding financing and you get to skip a lot of the work that goes into starting a restaurant from scratch or even with buying a franchise.
On the other hand, you have to be very careful when buying a restaurant that you aren’t A) paying good money for someone else’s loser B) you are paying the right price for the actual value you are receiving.
The … Keep reading
Get Your Plan Started Now:
Check Out the Restaurant Business Plan Software Package
Resources & Links
Need Some Inspiration?Restaurant Success Stories We look forward to adding yours here!
- 3 Technologies Changing The Restaurant Industry
- 4 Tips About Choosing Music for Your Restaurant
- How to Increase Restaurant Customer Loyalty
- A Restaurant’s Guide to Lowering Customer Acquisition Cost
- Packing and Shipping Your Own Perishables
- Be the Place to Dine: Creating Great Atmosphere in Your Restaurant
- Creating a More Efficient Restaurant
- Water and the Quality of your Cuisine
- How Your Restaurant’s Restroom Can Fit Experience
- 5 Cleaning Chemicals Restaurant Owners Should Have
- Does Your Establishment Meet OSHA Standards?
- Ask Yourself: Can You Train Them? – Tips for Hiring Restaurant Staff
- Building Your Restaurant from the Ground Up
- Creating the Optimal Environment with Lighting
- Starting with a Restaurant Incubator
- August 2016
- May 2016
- February 2016
- November 2015
- January 2014
- July 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
Restaurant Equipment DirectoryWe are just getting started on posting a restaurant equipment directory of suppliers by state in the US as well as a general list of the types of restaurant equipment. When the whole thing is done we'll announce it via blog post. For now, there are still some states missing.